Contract Mapping - mapping community services funded by government
Contract Mapping gives you easy access to information about social services that the government funds in your community.
The website was designed by Government to improve transparency around the services it funds. It makes it easy to access funding and contracting information for social service providers. By being open and transparent we improve government accountability for where it spends taxpayer dollars.
You will find social service funding and contracting information on the site from
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Social Development
The mapping tool shows you the
- name of the provider
- their address
- the area in which they deliver their services
- the type of service delivered
- the number of clients or services they are contracted to provide
- how much funding they receive for their services.
Information that may compromise the safety of the people who use the service is not shown.