Grants awarded in round nine
The ninth round of the Community Response Fund opened on 1 December 2011 and closed on 24 February 2012.
At a glance
Round Nine at a Glance
- 499 grant applications were received, requesting $25.862 million in funding
- 64% of applications were approved
- 321 CRF grants were awarded - valued at $12.144 million
- 250 applications were approved for increased demand for services only
- 40 applications were approved for financial crisis only
- 31 applications were approved for both demand and financial crisis
- Ten national applications were approved funding totalling $1.064 million
Grants awarded by region
Click on each region to find out the list of organisations that successfully applied for a Community Response Grant in round nine.
|Panels||Grants||Total Funded||Percentage funding granted against total funding|
|Hawkes Bay/East Coast||24||$857,343||7.1|