Privacy, copyright and disclaimer
This page has details of the copyright, disclaimer, Family Services Directory, and privacy statement for the Family and Community Services website.
© Crown copyright 2006
Material featured on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The Crown copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge for personal use without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal use, or the use of scripts or codes, requires permission from Communications, National Office. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The information provided on this Ministry of Social Development website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The Ministry may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The Ministry is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Ministry cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- The Ministry does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to the Ministry's website.
Family Services Directory
The information in the Family Services Directory is provided for convenience as part of the service we offer on this website. However, the Ministry of Social Development cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content and neither does the Ministry endorse the views expressed in the Directory. The Ministry does not implicitly or impliedly endorse the providers listed in the Directory or their performance. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
The Ministry of Social Development is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. The Ministry cannot guarantee that the links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
The Chief Executive
Ministry of Social Development
PO Box 1556