Citizens Advice Bureau - Hamilton Victoria Street Branch Last updated 09/07/2014
Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, confidential information and advice to anyone about any query or problem. CAB is staffed by trained volunteers who can access information by computer or from the extensive range of resources held by each bureau. The service can be accessed by phone, email or in person.
- Availability: Open daily 8.45am - 5pm
- Geographic coverage area(s): Hamilton
Services and programmes
Citizens Advice Bureau - Hamilton
Provides information on topics such as:
- consumer queries
- education and training
- budgeting and finances
- legal inquiries
- personal and family matters
- travel and immigration.
- The CAB also has a multilingual information service which provides the CAB service in 26 different languages. To access this service, please contact your local CAB.
- Most bureaux also provide free legal services, a link to free budgeting services and interpretation services.
We provide our service from 91 locations around New Zealand from the far north to Invercargill, and also a free phone number (0800 FOR CAB / 0800 367-222) which ensures no cost anyone calling from a landline or cell phone.
Information, support and advice is free of charge and confidential.
- Delivery method(s): One-on-one, Helpline, Phone
- Target audience(s): No specific audience - available to all
This bureau offers information and advice to new migrants about support services in their area
- Delivery method(s): One-on-one
- Target audience(s): Refugees and Migrants
- Role:Citizens Advice Bureau Victoria Street
- Phone 1: (07) 839 0395
- Phone 2: (07) 839 0808 office
- Fax: (07) 834 1284
- Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email 2:
- Physical address: 55 Victoria Street, Hamilton, 3204
- Postal address: PO Box 19020, Hamilton, 3244